We need your help! Please join us and become a board member. There are many benefits of serving on the board, here are some of them:
- Access professional networks. Sitting on a nonprofit board allows you to broaden your professional associations by providing access to new networks that may not have been previously available or considered.
- Gain different skill sets. Board service involves leadership, decision making, facilitating group process, governance, financial management, marketing, and branding—all skills you can develop and apply in your professional life.
- Create good will. Doing good things in your community can go a long way in the professional world. It can bolster your credibility and show that you have an interest in making the world you live in a better place—something an employer would likely consider a valuable quality!
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Social Media Director
- Director of Student Activities
- Director of Special Activities
Please let us know by by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org